MicroVantage™ VGPS Series – Hydrophobic PS Membrane
Shelco Filters’ MicroVantage™ ultra premium filter cartridges are the premier choice when high purity and absolute retention are prerequisites for the filtration process. These pleated filters are designed with the maximum surface area to optimize service life and reduce user costs. Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure provides excellent flow rate and dirt holding capacity. Each filter is manufactured in a state-of-the-art white room for high purity and complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact to ensure it meets the requirements for critical applications in the general industrial, beverage, electronics and pharmaceutical markets.
- Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure provides excellent flow rate and dirt holding capacity
- 6.0 square feet (0.56 m2) of media surface area per ten inch length for optimal performance
- Rigid, molded cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact
- Available in common and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings