Virgin Polypropylene Filter Housings for High Purity Applications
- Economical alternative to stainless steel filter housings for high purity applications
- 100% Natural Polypropylene construction with Viton O-ring for minimal extractables
- Available in standard single (10″) and double (20″) length cartridge housings with 3/4″ NPT connections for either DOE or 222 cartridge configurations
- Meet FDA requirements for potable water, food and beverage applications.
- Operating temperature: 40-125˚F (4-52˚C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI